A SHED MADE TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
EXPORT CASE COMPANY LTD prides itself in the service it provides, both to the export packing market and to the shed market. As a pent-roof shed manufacturer, we have endevoured to provide a service that will allow our customers to decide on the finishing touches of their shed.
WHY CHOOSE EXPORT CASE COMPANY LTD TO MAKE YOUR SHED:
ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A SHED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS?
- You may want a wider door, or a door on a particular side of the shed. You may also want a smaller window for security purposes, or a window on each side of the shed. You may want the pent-roof to slant towards the back, or the front. The choice is yours when you ask us to make your shed.
WHAT IS THE LONGEVITY OF YOUR SHEDS?
- Our sheds are only manufactured using tanalised cladding. Timber pressure treated with this preservative is known to last for 20 years or more. As well as protecting the timber against wood boring insects and rot, it also means that the shed will not need to be treated annually with a paint-on preservative.
WHAT CLADDING DO YOU USE?
- We use both 25mm tanalised redwood shiplap and 18mm softwood loglap. Both options offer a good quality finish to a sturdy shed and will last for years, however redwood is the hardier of the two and will ultimately out last the the softwood.
WHAT FLOORING WILL THE SHED HAVE?
- The floor is contructed of 1 inch thick timber with adequate support from beneath to ensure that it does not bow under weight. The solidity of the floor is essential in the manufacture of our sheds, providing a stable platform on which to secure the walls when erected, and also contributing to the longevity of the shed.
HOW STURDY ARE YOUR SHEDS?
- Apart from the cladding which provides incredible stability over mass produced sheds, the framework is manufactured to such a high degree of accuracy that when assembled, all parts will fit flushly together providing an extremely sturdy shed.
WHAT ARE YOUR WINDOWS MADE FROM?
- We use 2mm acrylic/perspex for its resistance against weathering and fading, its inherent UV resistance and it has better light transmittion than glass. It also allows us to cut your window to any size to require.
DO YOU DELIVER THE SHED CONSTRUCTED?
- Our sheds are delivered flatpack, however they will come pre-drilled with screws as standard. For details on the erection of a shed please click the link below. It is highly recommended to have a minimum of 3 men to take delivery of the shed, and for the erection. It is also imperitive that the shed is erected on a level surface to ensure all parts fit as required.
Step one: Choose your shed size.
We offer the following standardised sizes, however if you have something different in mind we will accomodate your requirement: 8ft x 6ft, 10ft x 8ft and 12ft x 10ft
Step two: Longevity.
We offer two shed finishes: 25mm Tanalised redwood shiplap and 18mm tanalised softwood loglap.
Although both tanalised woods will last significantly longer than any mass produced shed, the tanalised redwood shiplap can be expected to last for three to four decades.
Step three: The final say
Tell us where you want your door, if you want a window and which side you would prefer the pent roof to slant towards.
If you would like to visit our facility prior to ordering a shed, or whilst your shed in being manufactured, you are more than welcome to. There will be no need for an appointment and coffee and tea is always available.